Tuesday | Novenber 26th | 6:30pm-8:15pm | $15-$20
The New Moon in Sagittarius is a time to expand our minds so we can see new horizons, understand deeper truths, and experience expanded realities.
Sagittarius, the Archer, aims his arrow toward the heavens, and focuses on a distant goal: liberation, freedom, enlightenment. Knowing that our arrow keeps going helps us through the hardships.
The evening will include gentle yoga and meditation for tapping into our expansive mind to overcome our doubts, transform our consciousness and trust in the Universe to open us to Divine grace.
Join us for this special evening of healing, meditation, reflection and prayer.
- Gentle yoga and meditation
- Extended deep relaxation session
- Sound vibration with mantra, gong and crystal bowls
- Refreshments and fellowship afterward
- All are welcome! No yoga or meditation experience needed.
- Pre-registration is encouraged but not required .
- See below for online registration.
- For drop-ins: Although cash is preferred, credit cards accepted via Square.
- Meditation cushions are available for you to use.
- A limited supply of blankets are available.
$15 if registered by 6pm on day of event.
$20 if registered after 6pm on day of event.
Questions? Contact Sylvia.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 281-248-1438
About the Instructor
Sylvia (spiritual name “Charan”) wears many hats — from IT Professional to wife, mother and grandmother. But her passion is Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. After many years searching for self-healing, by practicing various forms of yoga, meditation and energy-related healing modalities, she found that the technology of Kundalini Yoga is what works for her. Her mission is to help others find what she found — deep healing on all levels,stress reduction, peace, and a better quality of life. Having begun her own yoga practice later in life, she feels that yoga can be practiced at any age and flexibility level, and wants to share the many benefits with others. Her specialty is gentle yoga, with inspiring music, meditation and relaxation to the healing sounds of the gong and crystal bowls. Sylvia is an IKYTA certified, RYT-200 yoga teacher, and teaches at Yoga Central on Tuesday evenings 6:30pm.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” ~ Buddha