- This event has passed.
Eve of the Full Moon Meditation with Saati
May 17, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Friday | May 17th | 7pm-8:30pm | Register
The Moon is a a powerful force of feminine energy and we may not be fully aware of her impact on us. The ancient yogis lived and practiced according to her cycles.
The evening before the Full Moon is actually a powerful time to meditate. There is a particular meditation recommended for this moment. It is said to achieve “The action of acquiring insight into the future.”
The Bij Mantra, or seed mantra (Sa Ta Na Ma), helps join you with your destiny—the fulfilling life you are meant to live—and signifies the cycle of life. As a result of mastering this meditation, you will become conscious in thought and action. Your words will have the power to penetrate deeply. Your words will inspire and always represent the truth of a given situation.
When practiced on the eve of the full moon, the kriya is said to influence the subconscious mind most completely.
While all are welcome, it is appropriate for more practiced meditators.
- sage purification
- attunement to the sacredness within & intention setting
- essential oil blend crafted to provide healing support of the plant kingdom
- EXTENDED GONG HEALING
- treats, tea, community
- Space is limited. Please pre-register to save your spot.
- Doors open at 6:30. Arrive early to get settled.
- Please park consciously to maximize space for everyone.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring: Favorite meditation supplies, if you like. Water bottle. You & your friends!