- This event has passed.
Deep Meditation Series | Meditation + Healing + Gong with Saati
August 25, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on September 8, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on October 6, 2019 at 10:00 am
One event on November 3, 2019 at 10:00 am
“The techniques of Kundalini Yoga form the Owner’s Manual for Human Consciousness…your dimensions, depth, nature, and potential as a human being.”
“By cleansing your mind your soul will shine through you.” Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga
This “Deep Meditation Experience” is intended to offer the following experience within yourself: provoke, offer, surrender, achieve & descend:
- Provoke – because everything is provocation – either to control or to receive.
- Offer – because you must decide how to offer, or present yourself.
- Surrender – because when you surrender, your working self becomes zero, shuniya. Surrender is the highest power to gain all that you want to gain.
- Achieve – because once you have a sense of achievement. When you find your soul or yourself, you are complete.
- Descend – because like a forklift, you may descend, go into the dirt and elevate. This descent is the highest state of mind and spirit. (paraphrased from Yogi Bhajan)
August 25th: 62-minute “Master’s Touch Meditation“ on Yogi Bhajan’s Birthday Weekend!
- Benefits include: Refinement of the inner ear to deeply listen, tune hypothalamus & thalamus & develop the frontal lobe = consciousness
- Mantra: “Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach, Hai Bhee Sach, Naanak Hosee Bhee Sach” When mastered, “There is no power or magic on this planet that can stop it. It has a permutation, combination, projection and power which brings the entire Prakirti, the Existence, into the being of Purkha, the Divinity.”
>>FREE Teacher Training Open House 12-1 with Yogi Tea & Treats. We will discuss the 2019/2020 HTX Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training starting September 13th.
Every session includes:
- Invocation/Tune In
- Brief warm ups + yoga or warm up meditation
- One 31 to 62-minute meditation experience
- Post meditation self-healing practice
- Gong Bath with Deep Relaxation
- Treats, Tea & Community
SAVE the FUTURE DATES with more information coming this week! Same time: 10am-12pm
- September 8th
- October 20th
- November 3rd
Benefits of Meditating for 62 minutes:
In 3 minutes, you affect your circulation and blood chemistry;
11 minutes the pituitary gland and the nerves start to learn and change;
22 minutes your three minds (negative, positive, and neutral) start to work together so your mental integration changes;
31 minutes affects your whole mind and your aura, and the 31 tattwas are balanced;
37 ½ minutes reflects from the whole aura to Infinity and back, stimulating the perception of Naad—the inner sound;
62 minutes your “shadow mind” and your positive projection are integrated.
- Doors open at 9:45am
- Park consciously, please
- You may bring your own meditation pillow/blanket/water bottle
- Venmo payment accepted: @Saati
- Be sure to pre-reg & arrive early – space is limited.
Deep Meditation & Meditative Healing are Saati’s specialty. Her passion is to assist others in cultivating a yogic practice that develops the meditative mind, the capacity to self-heal, and experience & sustain a vast state of consciousness.