- This event has passed.
Meditation to Cultivate Creativity | Yoga & Gong | Mother’s Day Weekend with Saati
May 11, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday | May 11th | 10:30am-12pm | Register
All are invited to join me for a special workshop to honor the Divine Feminine & the First Quarter Moon, the height of creative momentum!
We will experience the Kriya, “Diving for the Blue Pearl.” This sacred practice is designed to awaken & enhance creativity, intuition & enlightenment. The Blue Pearl is associated with the Goddess and Divine Mother, Guan Yin. She holds the blue pearl, the Soul of all sentient beings – as we are the most precious beings.
Don’t miss it! Bring your friends, mothers, sisters, brothers!
Take a little time to dive into yourself and find treasures. : )
- sage purification
- attunement to the sacredness within & intention setting
- essential oil blend crafted to provide healing support of the plant kingdom
- GONG HEALING
- treats, tea, community
- Space is limited. Please pre-register to save your spot.
- Doors open at 10. Arrive early to get settled.
- Please park consciously to maximize space for everyone.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring: Favorite meditation supplies, if you like. Water bottle. You & your friends!