Kundalini Yoga Lab: Mastering the Basics
Summer Series | Perfect for Beginners and Beyond with Satmitar
10 week series | Mondays, June 12th – August 21st | 6:30 – 8pm | Register now to save your spot
“Kundalini Yoga is a science…a technology of human consciousness.”
Ready to explore your multi-dimensionality and sophistication as a human being?
Kundalini Yoga, the Yoga of Awareness, is a dynamic, powerful tool designed to give your creative potential full expression. With practice, you become balanced, strong, clear, intuitive, invincible.
Just like scientists, we will ‘research’ this ancient yogic technology through our experience of it.
We will cover:
- the basics: tuning in with mantras, mudras (hand positions), dristi (eye-focus), bandhas (body locks), and asanas (postures)
- the magnitude of mantra (sound current)
- the power of prana (life force) and pranayam (breath exercises)
- the physical anatomy of the finite
- the multi-dimensionality of subtle anatomy: chakras, 10 bodies
Kundalini Yoga Lab is perfect for beginners as well as for anyone who wants deeper explanation, instruction and personal attention.
What to expect in each Monday, 6:30-8pm
- Light lecture & inspirational contemplation based on Yogi Bhajan’s teachings
- Yogic and Meditative Practice
- Question & Answer
- Deep Relaxation with the Gong
- Tea & Community after 8
Join us in a sequential 10-week series in order to:
- grow your knowledge base
- gain mastery over the basics
- build your daily practice
- delve deeper into meditation
The 10 Dates: June 12th, 19th, 26th, July 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, August 7th, 14th, 21st
$15/class for drop ins or $125 (save over 15% = $25) for full series pre-paid by the first class on June 12th
Benefits of Commitment to Series Purchase:
- SAVE over 15% – $125 pre-paid by June 12th, first class
- SAVE 10% on suggested manuals:
- The Art, Science and Application of Kundalini Yoga by Nirvair Singh Khalsa | $49.95 Retail, tax/shipping included – $45 discounted price, includes tax/shipping
- Sadhana Guidelines by Yogi Bhajan. Gurucharan Singh Khalsa | $29.95 Retail, tax/shipping included – $27 discounted price, includes tax/shipping
Register for the series: Eventbrite
- All levels are welcome.
- Drop-ins are welcome.
- Doors open at 6pm.
- Arrive by 6:25 so we can start on time together.
- No yoga mats, please.
- Wear comfortable, stretchable clothing.
- Bring Notebook/Pen.
- Bring suggested manuals for companion study, if you choose.
For more information, please contact Satmitar: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 832.540.8500.