Workshop with Hari Kirn and Sat Kartar
Saturday | February 17th | 4:30pm-6:30pm
The highest yoga can be the hardest yoga. Let’s learn to have fun with the journey of relationship.
This class will
- Empower you to attract what you want or thrive with what you have
- Cover yogic tools to heal relationship karmas
- Develop healthy boundaries (Yes and No)
- Include discussions on
- Male mind / Female mind, and
- Seasons of relationships
Attending this workshop will help to
- Dissolve Hollywood and society brain washing and fantasy’s
- Continue healing family of origin patterns
- Recognize your own games and be able to laugh at yourself
- Create joy and fun in lasting commitment
We invite you to come and enjoy this class!
Price: $35 with RSVP –or– $50 at the door
To RSVP contact Hari Kirn.
This class is based on teachings of Yogi Bhajan, 40 years of community counseling, knowledge and experience, and 38 years of marriage.
About the Instructors
Hari Kirn Kaur Khalsa comes from a long genealogy of family healers. Har Kirn’s healing heredity has been strengthened through an ongoing an in-depth study of contemplative meditation and Kundalini yoga since 1978. She has over 38 years of teaching experience, both nationally and internationally. Hari Kirn studied directly with Yogi Bhajan and Guru Dev.
Sat Kartar Khalsa has been a Texas Licensed Acupuncturist since 2000, and has a Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine. He has thirty-eight years of experience in yoga and meditation, and has studied Acupuncture since 1993. For many years he has promoted a healthy lifestyle through his acupuncture practice, and his Kundalini Yoga teachings.