YOGIS! Houston will host the 2nd annual Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training – beginning March 2018!
If you have interest in teaching and/or personal transformation….this is for you.
Read through the information below and also on truebeingbeingtrue.com
REGISTER NOW to save your spot. Space is limited. REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN!
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.” Yogi Bhajan
If you feel the pull to go deeper in the study and experience of Kundalini Yoga or to become a Teacher and share this ancient art of self-awareness, jump! Transform, heal, grow and share these teachings with your world.
About The Aquarian Teacher™ Program
The Aquarian Teacher™ is a RYT 200-hour Certified Course. It includes the following major areas of study:
- Awakening Consciousness: The Practice and Principles of Kriya and Meditation
- History & Philosophy of Yoga
- Asana: Principles of Alignment
- Pranayam: Principles of the Breath
- Sound & Mantra: The Science of Naad
- Becoming a Teacher: Identity and Projection
- Becoming a Yogi: Humanology and Lifestyle Studies
- Professional Ethics and Applied Settings
- Physical and Subtle Anatomy
- Practicum: Teaching from Day One
2018 Training Dates
- Week 1: Friday, March 16th – Sunday, March 18th
- Week 2: Friday, April 27th – Sunday, April 29th
- Week 3: Friday, May 11th – Sunday, May 13th
- Week 4: Friday, May 18th – Sunday, May 20th
- Week 5: Friday, July 13th – Sunday, July 15th
- Week 6: Friday, August 10th – Sunday, August 12th
- Week 7: Friday, September 21st – Sunday, September 23rd
- Week 8: Graduation weekend! Friday, October 19th – Sunday, October 21st
Friday’s: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Saturdays and Sundays: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Saturdays and Sundays are full days. Thursdays and Fridays are evenings only.
Typical Daily Schedule
5:00am Aquarian Sadhana
8:30am Check in and Meditation
9:00am Lecture & Kriya
2:00pm Lecture & Kriya
6:00pm end of day
1:00pm-6:00pm Lecture and meditation
Certification Requirements & Code of Professional Standards
Please read and confirm you understand the following Certification Requirements for this course before registering. Contact Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Attended all Teacher Training classes – 180 contact hours minimum
- Completed 20 hours of Kundalini Yoga Classes* offered by Level 1 KRI Certified Teachers
- Performed satisfactorily in the practicum
- Created two acceptable yoga course curricula
- Complete a 40-day yoga set/meditation; 11 minutes minimum
- Participated in at least 5 Aquarian Sadhanas – 2½ hours each for a total of 10 hours
- Participated in one day of White Tantric Yoga before the end of the course* – OFFERED February 24th in Austin.
- Read, understood, and signed the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
*External Kundalini Yoga Classes and White Tantric Yoga are not included in the price of the course.
CLICK HERE for more details and to REGISTER.