- This event has passed.
Spring Pranayama Kundalini Yoga Series with Kalyan Darshan
May 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Thursday, repeating until June 21, 2018
Defrag the Mind, Energize the Body, Realign with the Soul
May 24 to June 21 2018
Thursdays & Fridays at 10am, Saturdays at 8:15am @ Kundalini Yoga Central, Houston.
Cost – $10 per class
In this final month of Spring, the element of AIR, the Vayu Tattva is most abundant. In this series we will turn our awareness to the breath, fill our body with it’s life giving prana, bringing forth clarity and peace of mind.
“The link between you and God is through the breath of life.” – Yogi Bhajan
Do your thoughts support your life and intentions?
The SUN now shines upon air sign GEMINI, a curious thinking archetype associated with the mind, duality, mental agility, communication and the nervous system.
Our practice in this series will feature specific Kundalini Yoga Pranayama (breath-work), Kriyas & Mantras for
• de-cluttering the mind and reducing mental chatter
• cultivating peace with the neutral mind
• improving communication effectiveness
• gaining clarity and improving concentration
• becoming more aware of our True selves and purpose
• strengthening the nervous system and purifying the lungs.
• for relaxation and stress reduction
Each class includes Kundalini Yoga Kriya, Pranayama, Healing Gong Bath and Mantra Meditation.