- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga Level 1 Teacher Training Open House – PRE-REG BY 1.31 to save $$$
January 21, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
If you feel the pull to transform and/or grow into a Teacher of Kundalini Yoga, please join us on this evening for a group meditation and to learn more.
Satmitar, Host of the Level 1 Training and longtime Teacher will welcome all who attend, answer questions, discuss the details of the training.
“Kundalini Yoga is the greatest gift of my life. It provides
- a practical, effective, vast range of yogic technology that I can use at any time to support myself,
- a beautiful, global community
- a roadmap of understanding how to be human, how to be a woman, how to be a self-healer (and so much more) through the study of Humanology and Sat Nam Rasayan (the healing path of Kundalini Yoga)
I wouldn’t want to imagine my life without TEACHING Kundalini Yoga. It seems to be the source of such incredible healing and blessings and opportunities I never knew were possible.” Satmitar
Listen to your inner guidance…your soul….feel it and follow it.
Sat Purkh, Lead Trainer and co-Trainers, Siri Bahadur Singh, and Japa Kaur are all dedicated, serviceful Teachers who exist to support Teachers-in-Training.
The course begins March 16th and concludes October 21st. The schedule and all details are HERE.
The Aquarian Teacher™ is a RYT 200-hour Certified Course. It includes the following major areas of study:
- Awakening Consciousness: The Practice and Principles of Kriya and Meditation
- History & Philosophy of Yoga
- Asana: Principles of Alignment
- Pranayam: Principles of the Breath
- Sound & Mantra: The Science of Naad
- Becoming a Teacher: Identity and Projection
- Becoming a Yogi: Humanology and Lifestyle Studies
- Professional Ethics and Applied Settings
- Physical and Subtle Anatomy
- Practicum: Teaching from Day One
To learn more, please click HERE.
All are welcome! Please join us for a beautiful meditation and information session.
Contact Satmitar.Khalsa@gmail.com with any questions.