- This event has passed.
Essentials of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation | Beginners Chakra Series
February 14, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 28, 2018
Essentials of Kundalini Yoga & Meditation – Beginners Chakra Series: Relax, Renew, Reconnect
Wednesdays | January 3rd through February 28th | 7:30pm-8:45pm
Beginners are encouraged to attend, everyone is welcome! The focus will be on experiencing yoga practices as a technology teaching self-awareness and the role of the chakras in rediscovering your unconditioned self.
You will enjoy a great class, relaxation and meditation, plus the emphasis will be on learning, in a systematic way, the mantras, movements, meditations and breath-work practices of Kundalini Yoga.
In this series, the kriya each week focuses on one chakra. We will begin with the first chakra and conclude with a journey through the 8 major chakras of kundalini yoga.
• January 3: 1st Chakra – Safety, Security, Stillness
• January 10: 2nd Chakra – Relax Resistances
• January 17: 3rd Chakra – Transformation
• January 24: 4th Chakra – Trust and Surrender
• January 31: 5th Chakra – Speak Your Truth
• February 7: 6th Chakra – Find Your True Self
• February 14: 7th Chakra – Door of Shunya
• February 21: 8th Chakra – The Aura, Space of Sensitivity
• February 28: Journey Through The Chakras – Return to Harmony
$70 for 9 class series, or $10 per class. Drop-ins welcome!
For pre-registration and questions please contact Sat Siri.
“The kundalini experience does not mean you have gone into a deep breathless trance and are beyond this world . . . It integrates you more fully with reality and gives you a broader vision and sensitivity so that you can act more efficiently.” ~ Yogi Bhajan
“Only from the heart can you touch the sky.” – Jalal Al-Din Rumi