- This event has passed.
2019 Fresh Start – Inner Silence Meditation, Artistic Expression, Gong Bath with Saati
January 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
New Year. New Energy. New You!
Start 2019 with a fresh perspective. Join Saati for a sacred and dynamic experience that will include:
* Kundalini Yoga to Renew
* Meditation to Go Deep into Inner Silence & be with your Soul – it expands intuition, protection and gives the power of prayer | Day 1 of the 40-Day Meditation – not mandatory…by choice – see below
* Artistic Expression with oil pastels for YOUR SOUL’s destiny for your altar– materials supplied
* Gong Bath & Deep Relaxation
* Essential Oil Blend to purify, protect and clear – each will receive a FREE small sample. Details will be discussed at the workshop.
WHAT TO BRING:
*a fresh crystal or symbolic figure that you resonate with to hold your intention on your altar
*an open heart to experience yourself and be with others in a pure space – no hungovers, no influence from any substances
*your friends, family anyone who would like to initiate themselves into their own purity
Regarding the 40-Day Meditation Launch
- The Meditation will be revealed on January 1st during the workshop. It involves the 1 minute breath. Yogi Bhajan origianlly taught this particular meditation on July 10, 1987. Recently, Gurudev, Master of Sat Nam Rasayan gave it as “homework” for everyone who wishes to cultivate deep inner silence, relating with your own soul, intuition, protection and the power of prayer.
- You will receive a FREE Shabad, (mystical poetry that cuts the ego,) sung in traditional Indian Raag Kirtan via email.
- We will practice the meditation as a group on January 1st and it will count for your first day. If you choose to participate, the conclusion will be February 9th. Each of us will continue our practice privately – or if you like, you can gather with friends to practice together.
- Saati will host a private Facebook Group to support your practice and accountability and progress. If you like, Saati will send you a video of the meditation so you can practice along with it, if you feel that you need ‘company.’
Pre-Reg is strongly suggested as space is limited and planning for materials
CLICK HERE to pre-register!
Venmo is another option for Pre-Reg: @Saati
Doors open at 12:45.
Wear comfortable clothing…it will be cozy.